#StayHome Today #TravelTomorrow
|In light of the difficult situation we are all facing due to COVID-19, our priority is to ensure the health and well-being of our employees, as well as to continue supporting our customers.
Working from home
Getting the information Customers and corporates need
Sharing vital updates to corporates and travelers
Coronaviruses is a common virus family known to cause a range of diseases ranging from mild respiratory infection to severe pneumonia.
The Coronavirus (COVID-19) is a new type of Coronavirus that has not previously been found in humans. The first case of this virus was reported on December 31, 2019 in Wuhan City, Hubei Province, People's Republic of China. Other known types of Corona virus include MERS- Coronavirus and SARS-Coronavirus.
What can be done to protect against the Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
Following procedures to be applied to reduce the risk and prevent the infection:
- Avoid direct contact with anyone with symptoms of a cold or respiratory infection.
- Cover nose and mouth when sneezing or coughing with tissue or flexed elbow.
- Wash your hands with soap and water or use alcohol-based hand rub.
- Avoid direct contact with animals (live or dead)
What do you want to do?
- I want to cancel and existing booking
- I have an existing booking; I want to change my flight
- I am thinking about making a new booking
- I want to check my flight is still scheduled
- My flight has been cancelled, what should I do?
- The outbreak of Coronavirus COVID-19 presents the tourism sector with a major and evolving challenge.
- The World Tourism Organization (UNWTO) has strengthened its collaboration with the World Health Organization (WHO). The two UN agencies met in Geneva to further advance a coordinated response to COVID-19.
- UNWTO calls for solid international leadership and for tourism to be included as a priority in future recovery efforts.
Travel Updates by Airline: